eBELL Wireless Doorbell Chime Kit Use for Home, Office and Store - Modern and Portable Design.
Besides above introduction, there are more features as below:
1. 433 Learning code: this means you can add more transmitter or receiver as you need, and pair it. If your neighbour has the exact same doorbell as yours, no worry it will ring to your receiver if someone press their transmitter.
2. Work through metal door: even the transmitter is installed on metal door or outside wall, they will work normally.
3. LED light flashing only when someone press the button.
4. Work normally in winter: usually, doorbell can work normally in Canada/USA winter.
5. The transmitter is a dustproof design, long life guaranteed.
About SpringSmart:SpringSmart is named from the season "spring".
We hope to bring you the wonderful experience with our products, just like what you feel about spring.
-- 1000 FEET OPERATING RANGE - This wireless doorbell can work over 500 feet, and upto 1000 feet in open area (the transmitter from the receiver).
-- NO BATTERY REQUIRED TO RECEIVER - The receiver has US-plug, no need battery, just plug it into an electrical outlet easily as you need, such as in kitchen, kid`s room, bedroom, living room, etc. The transmitter requires 12V 23A battery which comes in package, the using time is about 6 months if press 10 times a day.
-- 52 DIFFERENT CHIMES - The receiver has 52 different chimes with adjusted 4-level volume from 25dB to 110dB, including Christmas song and single chime.
-- LED FLASH ALERT - The transmitter and receiver has LED indicator, it will flash when someone press. This is very helpful for hard of hearing users, when the receiver is adjusted to very low volum, or the TV is on loud.
-- EASY INSTALLATION - Simply surface mount the transmitter on wall/door with tape or secrew, or just take along as emergency pager. The receiver only takes one outlet, and leave others open. You can use it for front door, back door, backyard, patio door, office, apartment, etc. Or as an emergency calling device for elders/patient.