Honeywell SkyBell Overview
SkyBell is a high-definition video doorbell that lets homeowners enjoy new levels of security, control and convenience wherever they are in the world.
End users can remotely check doorbell activity on the free SkyBell app or the Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services app and see, hear and speak to visitors at their doors from their mobile devices.
The IP54-rated device is built to withstand the harshest outdoor climates and its dust and water resistance, with a temperature range of -40ºF to 140ºF (-40ºC to 60ºC).
As sleek and attractive as it is functional, the SkyBell Video Doorbell is a stylish addition to any home.
The camera can capture 1080p video at up to 15 fps for smooth recording during the day and at night. The camera produces color images in low light, allowing you to keep an eye on your property 24/7.
• The digital doorbell adapter allows homeowners who have a traditional doorbell chime to use a SkyBell Video Doorbell by supplying the correct amount of current needed.
• 20 ft of Honeywell 18/2 Intercom cable will give enough flexibility to able you to wire it to your nearest outlet.
• MG Electronics Class II Transformer 16.5 Volt AC, 20 VA, UL/CSA should provide sufficient power to your SkyBell video doorbell.
• XICON 10 ohm/10 Watt Resistor, is needed if installed as a stand alone, without a chime.
• If your current plate is screwed-in from center -in order for the transformer to fit properly- an outlet replacement plate with top & bottom screw is needed.
Order Your Own Honeywell Skybell 1080p Wi-fi Video Doorbell And Get Peace Of Mind Today!